OR 4th Annual Spring Dyno Day

DTM Brian

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shit kept me out of it today. heading up 71 there was debris flying all over the place. cars swerving to avoid it, blinding dust.

Cheech, did you dyno? What did you pull?

99.1HP, 42.65 lb/ft of torque. Brian said it was running lean, I think I'm going to toss in the map from DynoJet for a 600RR with K&N filter and Two Bros slipon and see if that does anything. If not, I'll spring for the tune. I really need to find a second job to finance all this crap. :)

I got back fine but the wind was hell!

It was good seeing everyone today and thanks for having us today Brian!

:plus1:

A nice start to the season.

That wind was something on the way home though.

Sheets of dust bouncing off the helmet made me feel like I was riding through a sandstorm.

NINJA NICK...the least you can do is wave when you pass us after ditching us....lol!@!!

I didn't ditch anyone. I got up early to go and then checked the radar and it looked bad. Xtremef4i met me at my house and we decided to head out locally and get some breakfast and ride before the storm/wind hit. We made it to NOON and then the wind got stupid crazy so we called it the day. Got stuck in the rain on the way back from Xenia though. We headed out towards Lebanon, Clarksville, Oregonia area.

We was next to a semi I think and caught a quick glance of 3 bikes. I didn't know who it was. I just don't wave at bikers parked at gas stations from the highway..lol. I already do that on the road.;):p

I posted on here that I wasn't attending cuz of weather. Also, the next stop we were at I mentioned that I should've waved, but I saw you at the last second and didn't think about it. Sowy. Whenever you meet up and I'm there you can kick Wrillo in the junk to teach me my lesson. :D

Edited by NinjaNick

Wow Nick, thanks for the detailed explanation... :D

You were still a sissy for cx b/c of the weather...:eek: shit did I say that out loud.....

I guess you could have stopped cause you knew that was our meeting point, but I guess you were afraid we were going to change your mind! :eek: Ooops, did it again...

Naw it's all good. I'll see ya next time

Mel

I got caught in a down pour yesterday for about 15 minutes. Wind was constant though! :nono:

Today I logged much more miles and enjoyed the ride way more. It was PERFECT outside today. :woo: Called you Wrillo, but your phone is out of service it said. Pay your bill!

Tom, next time tell me you're going to take an action shot so I can suck in my gut. :)

ok, is this one better? Should I switch them? Now that you've quoted the other one for posterity?

muhahaha

IMG_0326.jpg