Going to range this week who wants to shoot?

speedytriple

So I am going to the range one more time. I have already been twice and want to go one more time befoe I go back to work. I most likely will be going to riverside in cuyahoga falls either on weds or thurs. Anyone up to go shooting? Let me know what day works better and what time.

i thought i was going to be able to take a day or two here or there to go play, but i've been too busy. sorry!

i did get a chance to shoot my PPS, and it is pretty awesome. i wish i didn't suck stale donkey nut sack at shooting, but at least that can improve. the gun, needs no improvement.

Ooooh... OCing a revolver. I like the cut of your jib' date=' man. How'd that work out for you? Any stories, details, run ins with police, armed thugs that beat you down and tried to steal it, old grandmas shitting themselves on the sidewalk as you walked by, etc... (you know, all that bullshit that everyone says will happen, but never does)

Spill the beans, man. :)[/quote']

HAHA gotta love the voyeurism you display.

I had my XD OC at walmart a week or so ago... just put it in my IWB in my front pocket because I've put on my extra holiday weight (shutup)... I hear "Member of management dial 184" a few times on the PA and didn't think much of it... but as I was leaving the store a manager was at the exit to wish me a merry christmas... I thought it was a little odd.

But that all could be just a strange coincidence...

Hows Riverside? I just came back from Stonewall last week and it was busy! Need to get back to walmart for some cheap ammo :D

Riverside is far superior to Stonewall in every way but quantity.... although Stonewall has been slacking on fixing their carriers so it's never a full range.

Stonewall has a LOT of idiots muzzle sweeping you.... Riverside I haven't observed that so much.

Riverside booths are seperated by very thick bullet proof glass... and Speedy and I know first hand they easily stop spent casings from a VERY hard ejecting rifle :-D

The carriers are also electronic belt fed, so it's easy to get the distance you want exactly rather than "that looks about 15 yds" or "measure from the spot on the wall/ceiling"....

Hows Riverside? I just came back from Stonewall last week and it was busy! Need to get back to walmart for some cheap ammo :D

If you want .25 auto or .32 auto walmart has you covered!!

Not a single box of 9mm, .40 or .45 yesterday. I hit Brimfield, Kent, Stow, Fairlawn, Wadsworth, Massilon, and Arlington rd. I outsourced a trip to the one in Macedonia as well.

Watch, they probably all got ammo shipments in last night.

I broke down and found some 9mm online at a price that is slightly cheaper than walmart even with shipping. Still can't find a decent deal on .45 online tho.

If you want .25 auto or .32 auto walmart has you covered!!

Not a single box of 9mm, .40 or .45 yesterday. I hit Brimfield, Kent, Stow, Fairlawn, Wadsworth, Massilon, and Arlington rd. I outsourced a trip to the one in Macedonia as well.

Watch, they probably all got ammo shipments in last night.

I broke down and found some 9mm online at a price that is slightly cheaper than walmart even with shipping. Still can't find a decent deal on .45 online tho.

I always check the ammo case at Walmart Macedonia when I'm there to see if they have ammo... this past week was the first time in 1-2 months they didn't have any 9.... was surprised.

Oh and as far as riverside to stonewall, I went to stonewall the last two times cause it is closer. I prefer riverside if I am gonna be shooting my rifle. They allow fmj which is cheaper to buy and they allow use of a magazine in your rifle. stonewall only lets you shoot hp/softpoints, and one at a time no shooting off a mag. I have seen them run in and yell at people if they are shooting an AR and the shots are closer then like 10 sec.

Yeah I know it is a drive but this would also be to socialize with some OR.n peeps. I hope for all of us northeast people that the range my instructor from my ccw class is trying to open happens soon. He is trying to open a range in brookpark. If he does it and it stays as the plans he showed us it will be one of the nicest indoor ranges around.

HAHA gotta love the voyeurism you display.

I had my XD OC at walmart a week or so ago... just put it in my IWB in my front pocket because I've put on my extra holiday weight (shutup)... I hear "Member of management dial 184" a few times on the PA and didn't think much of it... but as I was leaving the store a manager was at the exit to wish me a merry christmas... I thought it was a little odd.

But that all could be just a strange coincidence...

i think its fucking odd you carry a gun into wal mart

I guess I am going to shoot by myself. Oh well, I will be there thurs afternoon sometime. I have no plans for thurs night since I have no babysitter for the kids so I am going shooting during the afternoon. If anyone has off and wants to shoot my cell is 2163460893.

Mike

I guess I am going to shoot by myself. Oh well, I will be there thurs afternoon sometime. I have no plans for thurs night since I have no babysitter for the kids so I am going shooting during the afternoon. If anyone has off and wants to shoot my cell is 2163460893.

Mike

I'll probably go in the next few weeks, just have not picked up my Rem. 870 yet, assuming they allow shotguns there.