What to do for New Years??

r6allstar

Patio/Sugar has only a 10 dollar cover...they're usually pretty fun...drinks could be expensive once you get in though, and i have no idea how crowded it'll be...just a suggestion

Substitute "could be expensive" with "will be expensive", and "i have no idea how crowded it'll be" with "it'll be a friggin madhouse".

I really have no idea what "relatively inexpensive" means to you, but Park St. anything on a "party" event like this is doesn't fit my definition. Assuming you buy all the drinks and she's (or you's) not the type to like beer, I'd budget to part with anything north of $100. This number will go down as your inability to get a drink at the bar due to all the people gets worse and worse.

I was thinking less than $150 for the night as being relatively inexpensive.. and I know that everywhere will be crowded but I dont want to be somewhere that I am shoulder to shoulder with some sweaty guido. Hopefully that narrows it down a little bit

Yep, then I would avoid the entirety of Park St. Moose's thing is a very viable option, SAMBUSA's got the linky already posted.

Sounds like we have a situation............

120809_situationdefends.jpg

lol.. f*ckin hate that show

Heeeeeyyy' date=' I resemble that remark :p[/quote']

You look like my remark? I know what you mean though... I would be pissed if I were italian and that show was the only representation of my heritage lol

Substitute "could be expensive" with "will be expensive", and "i have no idea how crowded it'll be" with "it'll be a friggin madhouse".

I really have no idea what "relatively inexpensive" means to you, but Park St. anything on a "party" event like this is doesn't fit my definition. Assuming you buy all the drinks and she's (or you's) not the type to like beer, I'd budget to part with anything north of $100. This number will go down as your inability to get a drink at the bar due to all the people gets worse and worse.

bingo, unfortunately i will probably get sucked into the crowd heading to patio or lodge bar. i heard lodge bar is a $20 cover but beer is $2. i try to stay away from mixed drinks and shots in that area because of the ridiculous lines at the bar.

I was thinking less than $150 for the night as being relatively inexpensive.. and I know that everywhere will be crowded but I dont want to be somewhere that I am shoulder to shoulder with some sweaty guido. Hopefully that narrows it down a little bit

you could check out the short north area, skullys, bodega, surly girl, and high five (i think this was renamed) are all within walking distance.