What computer cable connects to the tv?

Gump

In the early days of vga, there WAS a 9-pin. I don't think they were used after the 80's though. When I was working at a computer store doing repairs in about 94-ish, the monitor in my station had a 9-pin connector, and the end of the cable had a 15-pin adapter on it.

probably need something like this for the audio too. Amazon.com: Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug/2-RCA Plugs (6ft): Electronics

yep, easy peasy. Glad to help, now everyone else quit trying to confuse the issue with more hardware than he needs.

I was a little confused by the dude calling it the 9 pin thingy too since VGA is 15 pin on the cable but 15 holes on the computer. Not that I care a lot about jargon but I find it easiest to look this stuff up so we are all talking about the same thing. I am kind of a geek though. I'll take this post as an opportunity to whore more pictures of my 4 monitor and a projector set up that I'm still kinda proud of.

Yes they are all connected to 1 computer and I can put different things on every screen.

4monitors1.jpg

I like the steering wheel.