Don't go shooting with this group.

scottb

All those videos are funny, well the DEA one is a little sad. Supposed to be a professional and shoots a gun in a classroom full of kids.

As for shoulder being hurt, my dad's 30-06 with no butt-pad really starts to take a toll after about 4-5 rounds. Never fire one from a prone supported position, felt that sucker all the way down my body.

All those videos are funny, well the DEA one is a little sad. Supposed to be a professional and shoots a gun in a classroom full of kids.

Fortunately his foot caught the bullet :lol:

Scroll it from 00-01. Her shoulder pops out.

AC joint separation. I did that to my shoulder last year skiing on ice and hitting a big double. Clearing the downside of the jump and landing on all ice caused my skis to just com out from under me. That separation hurts! My didnt hurt right away... I kept skiing. 2 hours later i couldnt move my arm. haha. Good vid!

AC joint separation. I did that to my shoulder last year skiing on ice and hitting a big double. Clearing the downside of the jump and landing on all ice caused my skis to just com out from under me. That separation hurts! My didnt hurt right away... I kept skiing. 2 hours later i couldnt move my arm. haha. Good vid!

That sucks. Did you have to smack it back in.