New kid on the block here

Spike

I found the site while searching for maps of rides in the Ohio area. Took a few minutes (okay more than a few) and decided to register and stay a while.

They call me Spike (kinda like they call me Tater-Salad) in the web world -- not really as rough and tough as it sounds though.

Live and work in the Canton, OH area -- in the process of opening a detail shop with cafe and non-stop MC movies, events, races playing in the lounge area. (Only open for detailing currently as we are waiting unti the weather breaks to begin the build-out on the cafe area). Hope to be fully up and running by riding season here - around late spring.

I/we (my significant other and I) both ride, met riding -- well, okay HE was broken down on the side of the road and I stopped to help... and we've been together ever since. (Note to all you astute readers -- HE is the s.o., HE is not gay, and I, Spike, am not a male)

So, for now -- I guess that's it. Back to work for me.

Have a great day unless you've made other plans!

I haven't read the T&Cs for the forum yet -- so, if you want the link to the biz, just PM me.

Spike

...Live and work in the Canton, OH area -- in the process of opening a detail shop with cafe and non-stop MC movies, events, races playing in the lounge area.

Welcome! Your biz sounds like a perfect place for a future

NE Ohio OhioRiders party :p

Welcome Spike... Not too many people have '65 Dreams around here. I happened to see one last summer on Whipple. Had to be you. I was on my Midnight Warrior. i did lean over and said, "Nice bike, what year?" and it was a '65.

Where is your joint at anyways? i need my warrior detailed. and maybe we can talk about vinyl work... cuz i do it. ;)

EDIT: ok, maybe it wasn't YOU i saw on the bike but your significant other... i just read you was a female. lol

Edited by curby

I am female ;-) and it was probably my SO on the 65 Superhawk.

Well, it's OFFICIAL! We just finalized the deal on the new location today and will be starting construction ASAP. We hope to be open by April in the new location..... which would be a perfect spot for NE Ohio Riders to meet and hang out, btw...

The location is...... ( I am sooo bad)

on W. Tuscarawas St... and I think (am not 100% sure) the number is 3145...

okay-- sure now, just checked out the documents -- Spike's Shine Shop will be located at 3145 W. Tusc, Canton. It's the site of the former Troup and Pluto Studios.

As I finish the marketing ideas, I am sure we'll have to figure something special for all my new BFFs here at Ohio Riders.

Take care all!

Spike