New kid on the block here

Spike

So far, detailing, quick oil change, restoration of vintage bikes, custom graphics and paint work, i'm not sure about the mechanical services yet, as he --aka Mike -- is the Shop Dude and I am the Queen of All Things Chrome "Buffer B*tch" to those who know me well.

The website will undergo a face lift shortly to include the Cafe, meeting rooms, retail MC goods, etc... I may have to outsource some web design because I am up to my arse in building plans, permits and distributors at the moment. Feel free to look at my profile for a link to the website -- contact info is there - or on the social networking sites, facebook, twitter, yelp, etc... Give us a call, if you have questions, or need a progress update.

My mommy calls me Annie.... and Mike is my better half...

Take care everyone! (oooo and some pics are up in my album if anyone cares to see some of our bikes.. I think we're up to 12 or 13 now...)

So far, detailing, quick oil change, restoration of vintage bikes, custom graphics and paint work, i'm not sure about the mechanical services yet, as he --aka Mike -- is the Shop Dude and I am the Queen of All Things Chrome "Buffer B*tch" to those who know me well.

The website will undergo a face lift shortly to include the Cafe, meeting rooms, retail MC goods, etc... I may have to outsource some web design because I am up to my arse in building plans, permits and distributors at the moment. Feel free to look at my profile for a link to the website -- contact info is there - or on the social networking sites, facebook, twitter, yelp, etc... Give us a call, if you have questions, or need a progress update.

My mommy calls me Annie.... and Mike is my better half...

Take care everyone! (oooo and some pics are up in my album if anyone cares to see some of our bikes.. I think we're up to 12 or 13 now...)

That sounds great! I have a feeling once you guys get things up and running I'll be stopping by since I work close.

I am female ;-) and it was probably my SO on the 65 Superhawk.

Well, it's OFFICIAL! We just finalized the deal on the new location today and will be starting construction ASAP. We hope to be open by April in the new location..... which would be a perfect spot for NE Ohio Riders to meet and hang out, btw...

The location is...... ( I am sooo bad)

on W. Tuscarawas St... and I think (am not 100% sure) the number is 3145...

okay-- sure now, just checked out the documents -- Spike's Shine Shop will be located at 3145 W. Tusc, Canton. It's the site of the former Troup and Pluto Studios.

As I finish the marketing ideas, I am sure we'll have to figure something special for all my new BFFs here at Ohio Riders.

Take care all!

Spike

Keep us posted. we'll plan a ride/cook out when you are operational.

We are also always looking for Sponsors. (Hint Hint :D )

Bring moose to cook the meat? :D Sounds like a good time!

I checked out your pics on you profile, and saw the Interceptor 500. I need that exhaust for mine!

That sounds like a great idea!

Backchannel me with the sponsorship information --- we're putting together a few things already.