Forum Member Discount at The Mid-Ohio School!

MidOhio-PTR

I want to take a class later this year or early next year at Mid Ohio and learn how to ride on a track. I have been riding sportbikes for several years and always wanted to try this. I clicked on the link at the beginning of this thread but it appears to be broke, can someone point me in the right direction or post a link? Any tips or sites for track day noobs would be appreciated also...

I want to take a class later this year or early next year at Mid Ohio and learn how to ride on a track. I have been riding sportbikes for several years and always wanted to try this. I clicked on the link at the beginning of this thread but it appears to be broke, can someone point me in the right direction or post a link? Any tips or sites for track day noobs would be appreciated also...

http://www.midohio.com/School

They mimic the STT program and will take care of you in Novice. Read the gear and bike prep requirements and post if you have any specific questions.

• 5 months later...

All members can still use this discount to save throughout the year. Use the coupon code FORUM2011 when placing your order to receive $10 off when ordering 14 days prior to the event. Don't forget though to list your member ID and forum in the order comments section.

• 1 year later...

With the riding season only two weeks away at Mid-Ohio, we wanted to remind everyone that you can save $10 by using the code FORUM2012 when booking your enrollment. Make sure to mention the forum and your ID in the order comments.

See you at the track!

• 9 months later...