super cheap $600 enclosed trailer on cl

attackpainter

That sucks MP.

Another waste of time brought to you by CraigsFist.

Nah, it was a good adventure and gave us a reason to go to the Pony and sniff around since it was right around the corner from this guys house. And get this, we didnt spend a dime!

I kinda had an idea it was pretty fuckered up, but seeing it in person made me feel ok about walking away. Its all part of the game.

We can tell Casper is married.

He has to say the same shit 5 times to feel he has been heard. :D

Edited by jagr
Fixed before I get the grammer hammer.

And you didnt tell me yall's was at the Pony either , even though I tell'd ya I'd be in town ?? :(

I didnt realize we were that close until we got to the guys house. we only ran in to the Pony to see if that FZ1 was still in there. It was, but is still about 1500 over book.

We were there about 10 minutes then off to get Gyros for breakfast. Sorry mang, but you didnt miss anything.

I didnt realize we were that close until we got to the guys house. we only ran in to the Pony to see if that FZ1 was still in there. It was, but is still about 1500 over book.

We were there about 10 minutes then off to get Gyros for breakfast. Sorry mang, but you didnt miss anything.

I freakin missed GYROS?!?!?!? Dammit man call me next time!!! :D

I freakin missed GYROS?!?!?!? Dammit man call me next time!!! :D

they was guuuud too. Gotta love the King!

Has anyone gone to look at a bike at the Pony? Every time I go up there, I go see what used bikes they have and no one ever says a word to me. Im climbing all over them and everything.

Seems like some bad CS.

Has anyone gone to look at a bike at the Pony? Every time I go up there, I go see what used bikes they have and no one ever says a word to me. Im climbing all over them and everything.

Seems like some bad CS.

ive casually looked at their bikes, sitting on them too, a few times but didn't get much attention. I think once someone said that the red 600rr there was an employee's bike.

It honestly wasnt worth $500. They wanted me to come up there at midnight and get it so I couldnt see how bad it was. I waited til morning and took a friend to see it. Needed completely reskinned. Every panel had holes including the roof.