New Social Group - Lady Throttle Twisters

QTPie

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girlfriend has a yeast infection after taking some antibiotics, so there's no riding for me.:(

You fell for that line? I'm betting your mailman has a yeast infection too. I bet if you gave her boss a :bj:, his cock is the same flavor as your girl's lipstick. don't shoot the messenger :popcorn:

I kid, I kid...

You fell for that line? I'm betting your mailman has a yeast infection too. I bet if you gave her boss a :bj:, his cock is the same flavor as your girl's lipstick. don't shoot the messenger :popcorn:

I kid, I kid...

Her boss, eh? She works for a sorority. Hmmmm....:D

Finally another bike worthy to ride with Porters Purple rocket. ;)

Welce to the site.

I love you too Jagz! :lol: Just for that, I think I'm going to repaint it a REAL purple, just for you and my wife. She wants Tinkerbell airbrushed on it, too. Whtcha think?

Oh yeah, and welcome to the site QT! Enjoy the mayhem, which seems to be much livelier this time of year, when we can't get out to ride as much....

This thread is lulz. RFM, sorority eh? :lol:

Sent her flowers half dozen times or so, just because, and made sure she had a sparkly metal and stones to show off. All the sorority girls know me when I go in. Niiiiice.:D

Easy to do! I have $75 in gift cards to decide how to blow, and how much cash I have to put with them.....

Went up there so my buddy could look at gear for himself and so I could look for upgrades. Rubbed my junk on the new RSV4 (it doesn't fit me as well as the Mille, damn my tallness :( ), and decided on my first leather jacket.

• 2 months later...