AT&T Customers....

Casper

yeah, don't see the need or point to a tablet. My phone and laptop do more than I need. Hell I could do without one or the other, no need to spend another grand on an in between device.

Just another piece of white plastic to have :) I'm passing

why? :wtf:

Way handier than carrying my 15" MacBook. Slip it in a soft case and go. Lighter too. Now you're wondering why the mac is too big and why don't I just carry that, well it gets annoying. A small tablet that can do basic computing with half the weight and size, sign me up. It's like a netbook for us trendy Mac fucks ya know.

Way handier than carrying my 15" MacBook. Slip it in a soft case and go. Lighter too. Now you're wondering why the mac is too big and why don't I just carry that, well it gets annoying. A small tablet that can do basic computing with half the weight and size, sign me up. It's like a netbook for us trendy Mac fucks ya know.

It's like a netbook that doesn't suck. LOL

"Trendy Mac Fucks" would be an awesome social group .