Newbie from Cinci! Holla!

1sexyR6

^ I was wondering why anyone (besides a pretty accomplished racer) would need/want two identical bikes as well, but to each his own.

Plus the man said i could borrow one. quit giving him shit.

Putnam 5/1 & 5/2. be there.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry to disappoint....im not a chick...and i love girls.

i currently have two bikes but i am selling the 07 to a buddy of mine, that way we can both ride. no sense in owning two... i just got both of those bikes at REALLY good prices, thats why i jumped on those deals...

hopefully see some of you in the spring. ill be rolling around with my buddy im sure

^ I was wondering why anyone (besides a pretty accomplished racer) would need/want two identical bikes as well, but to each his own.

Plus the man said i could borrow one. quit giving him shit.

Putnam 5/1 & 5/2. be there.

I could almost build another one with the spares I have

putnam what's that? never heard of it.:D

they better have that damn track in N KY done by spring this year. it was supposed to be done last spring.

sorry to disappoint....im not a chick...and i love girls.

i currently have two bikes but i am selling the 07 to a buddy of mine, that way we can both ride. no sense in owning two... i just got both of those bikes at REALLY good prices, thats why i jumped on those deals...

hopefully see some of you in the spring. ill be rolling around with my buddy im sure

sad that we have to add this little extra piece of information in nowadays.

it was a complete toss up for me with the gsxr, cbr, and r6...figured since i see a lot of gixxers around i wouldnt get one...though i wish my yami had a gear indicator. couldnt find a good deal on a cbr, thats why i went with the r6...i think i made the right choice :)

it was a complete toss up for me with the gsxr, cbr, and r6...figured since i see a lot of gixxers around i wouldnt get one...though i wish my yami had a gear indicator. couldnt find a good deal on a cbr, thats why i went with the r6...i think i made the right choice :)

http://www.gear-indicator.com/

yamaha assumes people that buy a yamaha are intelligent intellectuals and don't need all the cup holders and gear indicators...lol

Edited by serpentracer

thank you for not getting a suzuki.

Can put a gear indicator on any bike man.
http://www.gear-indicator.com/

yamaha assumes people that buy a yamaha are intelligent intellectuals and don't need all the cup holders and gear indicators...lol

this.