FS: New Adjustable ball mount $60

jj1

I'm planning to move to Arizona in a couple months, and I need to put one of theses thingy majiggers on my Saturn (SC1). Before you ask, I checked and the saturn can pull 1000lbs safely. How do I go about hooking the thingy majigger up to the car? Does it need to be welded on or what?

Take your car to a uhaul and have them put a huge bracket on your car that allows the THINGY MAJIGGER to attach!

Its like 500 bucks

lol... is there a cheaper way to pull a small trailer behind the car? I don't need the ball to be removable. (I like using thingy majigger terminologic)

edit: sorry for the thread jjack

:lol:

and sorry for the horrible jjoke, jj

No, I don't believe there is...You need something to mount to your frame of your car so you can pull something..I'm 90% sure that is the only way...However, I'm not the smartest person in the world either!

I'm planning to move to Arizona in a couple months, and I need to put one of theses thingy majiggers on my Saturn (SC1). Before you ask, I checked and the saturn can pull 1000lbs safely. How do I go about hooking the thingy majigger up to the car? Does it need to be welded on or what?

sorry to say, you car would only accept a Class 1 or 2 receiver/hitch.

This ball mount is a Class 3, 500lb tounge, and 5,000lb tow capacity

lol... is there a cheaper way to pull a small trailer behind the car? I don't need the ball to be removable. (I like using thingy majigger terminologic)

edit: sorry for the thread jjack

:lol:

and sorry for the horrible jjoke, jj

Ok your saturn is rated for a 1000# trailer but it sure as hell isnt gonna like going up hill or stopping going down hill jussayin.

and as far as your cheaper question ... yea about $30 worth of angle iron and 45 mins with my welder I can make you a NON removable thingy majigger that'll pull a 4000# trailer and make you the envy of every redneck camo painted chevette you pass along the way . Hell on second though I'll even buy the steel just for letting me do that to your car so it'll be free !. Let me know:D

Ok your saturn is rated for a 1000# trailer but it sure as hell isnt gonna like going up hill or stopping going down hill jussayin.

and as far as your cheaper question ... yea about $30 worth of angle iron and 45 mins with my welder I can make you a NON removable thingy majigger that'll pull a 4000# trailer and make you the envy of every redneck camo painted chevette you pass along the way . Hell on second though I'll even buy the steel just for letting me do that to your car so it'll be free !. Let me know:D

WOOT! Can't wait to see it!

edit: hmm... looks like I need a receiver for the thingy majigger

That'll be an excellent way to kill a Saturn. :D