Speeding ticket fail video. :lol:

chevysoldier

I was kinda hoping it would be like the one where the cop is talking to the woman on the shoulder of the road, an 18 wheeler rear-ends her car and sent it flying... shes just standing there like "WTF!?!?"

Did you see the one where the cop was standing there, I think helping a women change a tire and an 18 wheeler tire came flying past him? It actually came so close it scuffed up his gun holster.

Did you see the one where the cop was standing there, I think helping a women change a tire and an 18 wheeler tire came flying past him? It actually came so close it scuffed up his gun holster.

I don't think so. The only one I can remember similar to that off hand, is the drunk pickup driver. The cop takes the passenger side mirror to the back....I hurt just watching that. (cop got like 3 broken ribs or something)

I don't think so. The only one I can remember similar to that off hand, is the drunk pickup driver. The cop takes the passenger side mirror to the back....I hurt just watching that. (cop got like 3 broken ribs or something)

Here it is:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKIGls1qQb0

• 1 year later...

i forgot... things just magically appear from the interwebz to your doorstep or to your local store.

Trucking moves over 6 times more cargo than the next closest mode of moving cargo which is rail. so yeah revise your ignorant comment. im all for rail making a return but government inefficiency will ruin that.