Might be making a purchase

NeverEnough

And putting my build on a little hold, and selling the expensive parts.

Because I found this-

(Mirrors and headlight WILL be gone hours after purchasing!!)

78754810.png

31257662.png

58215009.png

1995 HONDA CBR 900

CUSTOM PAINT

SPIEGLER HANDLEBAR KIT

HINDLE FULL STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST SYSTEM

NEWER TIRES

NEWER BATTERY

SINGLE-SIDED SWINGARM

POWDER COATED FRAME

STAGE 3 K&N CARB KIT

IGNITION ADVANCER

STAINLESS STEEL BRAKE LINES

VERY CLEAN BIKE.

(sorry for the caps I just copy and pasted from an email)

It's a steal of a deal, I'll letcha know how good of a deal if I actually get it.

I'm checking it out on Saturday.

Yeah man, I actually still plan on finishing it for spring. But I just won't be sticking in the expensive parts, I've got over 500bucks in JUST the front end suspension for it. I'll just slap the original front suspension back on there, I can do a front end swap at any time in the future, its no big deal, just I got really nice, and also kinda expensive parts.

The bike build will still be finished, just not in February, more likely in April.

You will still see updates on it, as I still have to finish the tank and tail, rear suspension, and all that other lil stuff.

(and now I also know most of you are fans of fairings on a bike, while I am not)

Not me, I love em nekkid.

No idea what its worth though. Id say start with KBB and subtract for salvage title. Its not worth much stock and we all know aftermarket add ons dont amount to crap at resale.

If ya wanted something like that just buy my triple LOL it was like that from the factory. But I would guess that is around $2-3K and as stated double check the sssa conversion. If it is all done right and runs like it should for 5000 miles then I say go for it, someone put some time in to the build just hope they did it right?!

Cool cool, thanks for the replies guys!

I also went and checked insurance on it for me and it is 65 a month! wooo! (for me that is cheap..I was expecting a big spike in the price from my ninja600 to this 900RR)

And speedytriple- I'll be getting this bike for HELLA cheap, like you all might kill me and steal my bike cheap. The dude hit hard times, and is needing to sell the bike in the winter, makes for a low price and not many buyers.... Except me on Saturday!