Someone vandalised my car!

CoolWhip

Man that sucks, sorry (but good news is if you carry Comprehensive coverage on your auto insurance this is probably covered imo)

Similar thing happened a while back, some idiot went down the street near my apartment and just kicked/broke off everyone's mirrors.... drunk idiots.

Where do you live? Nobody goes to that kind of trouble for someone they don't know. Usually. Unless Dent Doctor's trying to generate some business. That shit's gonna hurt the resale. You've got to have some idea who did it. There's usually a gang of punk-ass kids nearby to blame.

I live right near campus so I'm assuming drunk idiots cause I don't know of anyone taht I could have pissed off. I am just a workaholic lately I don't have time to piss anyone off. My insurance will cover it, but it's a $500 deductable that comes out of my pocket. I don't think this was funny at all.

That sucks! That's why I have cameras and car alarms that report to my home security system. If someone tries that, the house alarm wakes me, and I'm the door with my shot gun.

I couple weeks back, a kid egged my van. It didn't set of my van alarm, but I got it on video. I few days later I found him playing down the road, and confrunted him. He is like 13 years old, and I scared the hell out of him. I didn't lay a hand on him, but I think he pissed himself. He had no idea the cameras there.

I few days later I found him playing down the road, and confrunted him. He is like 13 years old, and I scared the hell out of him. I didn't lay a hand on him, but I think he pissed himself. He had no idea the cameras there.

I would hope you didn't touch...or put a hand on a 13 yr old. No pun intended. :D

We were all 13 once. Sure an egg to the car sucks but, we've all thrown shit at people's rides. It's not like he took a boulder and chucked it on th sumbitch you know? A good talking too, or...you know banging his mom should do the trick.

I would hope you didn't touch...or put a hand on a 13 yr old. No pun intended. :D

We were all 13 once. Sure an egg to the car sucks but, we've all thrown shit at people's rides. It's not like he took a boulder and chucked it on th sumbitch you know? A good talking too, or...you know banging his mom should do the trick.

No it was 13 year boy, not a 13 year old girl! :eek:

Uh, no. SOME of us learned to respect other people's things.