Favorite Eateries?

ohdaho

So a couple of buddies and I arent really from Dayton. There seems to be quite a few decent places to eat, so we thought we should try something new each week.

What are your favorites? What do we really have to try?

To include good happy hours, bars, restaurants, etc.

Jimmys Italian kitchen on Dorthy lane! Best Italian you will find around here, not gunna lie. My favorite is their calzone. Amazingness, and apartently you are allowed to bring your own wine, that's what I hear anyway. The pub at the green is pretty nice as well. I will try to think of more in the area.

Ive been to the Pub. Loved the beer selection and the food was good to boot.

I almost vomitted when I ate in a White Castle for the first time. I loved their microwaveable sliders found in supermarkets but for some reason hated the actual restaurant.

Ive been to the Pub. Loved the beer selection and the food was good to boot.

I almost vomitted when I ate in a White Castle for the first time. I loved their microwaveable sliders found in supermarkets but for some reason hated the actual restaurant.

:lol: Like I said, you either love em, or hate em. Although I stopped at a WC one time, and whoever made the sliders should have been shot. They were horrible.

Oh yeah, get some friends together and make a road trip to Newport, Ky. straight down I-71. Go to the Hofbrau House, great German food and they brew several different beers there, very excellent, worth the drive. If you go on Sat. night, when you're done go about a block east and then south a couple blocks, can't remember the name of the street, but there is a great Blues Bar there on the corner of this old neighborhood near the restaurant. Very Cool.

Paragon Steakhouse - premier steak, expensive, good

Dewey's Pizza - great pizza, good price, nice atmosphere

Milano's Atlantic City Subs - Large variety of food, nice place, good subs

Fox n' Hound - $2 pint night on Tuesdays = :cool:

Voltzy's Weiner World - amazing burgers, crazy ass owner/cook, located in a shack in the middle of a parking lot in Moraine :lol:

Skyline Chili - Uhhhh, you'll blow the toilet up, but the coneys are guuuud.

Thai 9 - downtown dayton, great sushi, great food, cool place if it's warm to sit outside

Bahn Mai - nice little thai place, AMAZING crab rangoon sticks appetizer, decent price for the food you get

That's all I've got for now. I'll think of more later.

Edited by RSVDon

So a couple of buddies and I arent really from Dayton. There seems to be quite a few decent places to eat, so we thought we should try something new each week.

What are your favorites? What do we really have to try?

To include good happy hours, bars, restaurants, etc.

So ohdaho, are you asking for Dayton-area restaurants, or just our favorites regardless of location? :confused:

Oh yeah, get some friends together and make a road trip to Newport, Ky. straight down I-71. Go to the Hofbrau House, great German food and they brew several different beers there, very excellent, worth the drive

one of my favorite places, save this for nice weather because its about 100x better when the biergarten is open

There is a wicked mexican restaurant I went to once, I'll have to get the name of it from my roommate. He used to work in Dayton and never stopped talking about it

one of my favorite places, save this for nice weather because its about 100x better when the biergarten is open

There is a wicked mexican restaurant I went to once, I'll have to get the name of it from my roommate. He used to work in Dayton and never stopped talking about it

El Meson?