My New Helmets Paint

Radio Flyer

This still isn't finished but I like it so much I had to put it up a little early.

Some of you may have seen my thread asking for someone who could air brush my helmet so I hit up Reimbrandt on here and I felt he could pull off the design I was looking for. All I can say is he blew my expectations out of the water.

These aren't my shots, I'll be taking some isolated shots of the helmet under some better light when I get it back in my hands.

He still has some minor touch ups and the clear coat has to go on then it's all finished.

Let me know what you guys think.

I think I'm going to get a mirrored visor for this now too. I was thinking blue since it'd match the rest of my gear, bike and helmet but any other suggestions?

Oh, and the pictures.

Started with this...

IMG_0530.jpg

Ended with this...

helmetprep.jpg

side1.jpg

back.jpg

side2.jpg

Can't thank you enough Reimbrandt. Can't wait to actually have it on my head.

Edited by Radio Flyer

Thanks radio and thanks guys............ the dead head logo does look a little rough in that pic, but I had went back and done a little more clean up to the free hand work(after the pic) and try to add my own little details. Its a pretty simple logo. Anyway, it turned out pretty cool................. I'll post pics of my tank, which I just finished, on my thread soon. its killer...............

LOL....... go west on 70 till ya hit 75. Go north about 20 miles and you are here........... I met Radio mid way so it help on travel time, but you guys are only about 1hr and 45min away. I'm gonna blast over to C-bus on saturday to take my last parts over to my guy working on chopper.

Awesome! I dig it, but all cops will assume you are holding. Prepare to be profiled hippie. :D

It's only going to add on to the hair that hangs down my back and the tye dye shirt you can see hanging from my jacket. Either way I have nothing to worry about.

I'll definitely replace these pictures with new ones when I get the chance.

looks dope...like i said on CR....

Soooo interested in paintin another helmet? Buckeye fan so I kinda want my helmet lookin like the OSU helmets...saw a dude with one last year and it was pimp. I live in Union (south of West Milton) so it'd be easy to meet up.

Dropped my tank and couple helmets off to get them cleared...... Buddy does some for me at his body shop. Has a heated booth that makes clearing easier, more so on a cold ass day like today. If anybody is interested just drop me a line and we'll see what ya got up your sleeve.

• 3 weeks later...