4 sale Mossburg 500 12ga Special hunter

Gump

It is a Mossberg "Special Hunter" which is a 500A with synthetic black stock and parkerized finish. It is an excellent shotgun and pretty much is "dishwasher" safe with the stock and furniture configuration.The "Special Hunter" series was made to withstand the elements and should last a long time.Two barrels, accu chokes, Scope, rings and weaver mounts. My brother bought from a buddy in need of money and wants to sell for a mission trip to China. He said he thought he only shot it 20 times. $350 pm for contact info

He'll take $300. Pics are on the OFF-topic- firearms thread.

Edited by Gump

where does it eject? very interested if i can shoot it.

Victory sent me a pm first for purchase. He's going to contact my brother. It's located in Hartville.

If it does not work out i'll contact you (f4). You could shoot it in my moms backyard. He won't go any lower on price, if he does he has to sell it to me.:D It really is like new. I just don't need it. It ejects on the right side. Safety on top.

Great gun though, I grew up with a Mossburg 500 30" barrell with a full choke. SHot the piss out of that gun. No issues. If Mossburg had better marketing and actually raised there price a bit people would compare them more to a Remington 870. Even though it would be the same gun. I think the world views Mossburg as a notch below Remington. All they would have to do is raise there price.

Something came up with the guy who was going to buy it when it was posted on the firearms thread. He never made it out to look at it.

Edited by Gump

Yea Baby!!!!!!!!!!!

It's in the box and on it's way to me.

Wife saw the email and asked " What'd you buy???",

I told her about it and she asked "What do you need that for?",

only thing I could think of is " Cause I don't have one yet!!!!"

Next comes the Defender synth stock and God help whatevers been shitting in my back yard. BAM, BAM, BAM is all it's going to hear.