Ride on 9/16/07

Cleaner

For Sunday's ride meet at the Marathon that is right next to QSL. 10 AM, we leave at 10:30.

Route: 161 to Newark; 79 North to 36; take 36 East to 16 South to Coshocton... Have lunch/gas in Coshocton... Then take 541 West (it'll merge with 62) to 37. We'll sprint up 37 to 71. Then 71 back to QSL for wings if anyone is interested.

This route seems like it can accomodate a large group and has a good mix of straights as well as curves.

For those of you who have not done group rides here is a good link: http://www.ridemyown.com/articles/safety/handsignals.shtml

As always, bring your license and registration. I don't plan on opening her all the way up but I will break the speed limit once or twice. ;)

For Sunday's ride meet at the Marathon that is right next to QSL. 10 AM, we leave at 10:30.

Route: 161 to Newark; 79 North to 36; take 36 East to 16 South to Coshocton... Have lunch/gas in Coshocton... Then take 541 West (it'll merge with 62) to 37. We'll sprint up 37 to 71. Then 71 back to QSL for wings if anyone is interested.

This route seems like it can accomodate a large group and has a good mix of straights as well as curves.

For those of you who have not done group rides here is a good link: http://www.ridemyown.com/articles/safety/handsignals.shtml

As always, bring your license and registration. I don't plan on opening her all the way up but I will break the speed limit once or twice. ;)

This route sounds familiar :)

Thanks Cleaner for doing all the planning. I had alot of fun. Well except the last part of the ride when the right side of my visor came loose from my helmet.When I was getting on 71S I turned my head slightly to the left to check for traffic and the wind cought the visor pulling it away from the helmet trying to turn the helmet around on my head. It was strong enough that I had to use my hand to turn the visor and the helmet around so I could see where I was going.