Whisky Dicks closed.

SWing'R

Anyone else notice that Whiskey Dicks on 161 in Columbus is boarded up, gone, closed, finished.

I seem to remember seeing them still open just a few months ago, I know we stole alot of there bike night traffic

with our bike nights at Wings and Rings, maybe OR shut down WD's! :dunno:

they tried to start one here in cincy and they were too dam stupid. I tried to help them make it work,but greed is a powerfull force!

greed how? I would think someone would want to make a successful restaurant.

Was there anything special about the place?

No not really, but it was a popular biker (HD's/Cruisers) bar and I think it had been there for quite awhile, never good to see a buisness close up.

The restaurant next door was closed as well.

greed as in not doing any specials and charging $5 can beers and $7+ mixed drinks. They also charged parking and door fees on some nights. When ur new in town(cinci)you cant expect to make a killing from the start. BTW i know allot about this as it was my grampa who tried to open it. The guys in charge of it drove it into the ground in less than 6 moths.

5 dollars for a can beer? fuck that. they deserve to go out of business.

can beer should be no more than 2 dollars IMO.

And there you have it. When you can go down the street and get 3 cans on special for the price of one there, you know your business model is deeply flawed.

And $7+ mixed drinks? This ain't Vegas, nor is it NYC.

And there you have it. When you can go down the street and get 3 cans on special for the price of one there, you know your business model is deeply flawed.

And $7+ mixed drinks? This ain't Vegas, nor is it NYC.

Unless they have something unique ot offer, which it sounds like that was a no.

$7 mixed drinks could be pulled off in a classy, maybe downtown, establishment. That hole? No way!