Michelin Pilot power sale @ Competition Acc

fox_racing_guy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and you can get a set of 2CTs for about $50-$60 more... WAY better tire...

i ordered a set of those too (stg again... about $220 shipped! crazy!)

that and brake lines and brake pads and some other crap.

if you were a middle of the field intermediate, and was used to riding around on OEM honda 600rr pads from 2003 with 13000 (street) miles on them, and just wanted something that will last a long time and not mess up your rotors and perform at least as good as your terribly fading and worn pads, which would you get? vesrah RJL, carbone street pads, or carbone race pads?

Competition Accessories

343 West Leffel Lane Springfield OH 45506

Phone: (937) 323-0513 Fax: (937) 323-9715

Toll Free Phone: (800) 543-8190

Again, they are affiliated only due to the fact that Comp Acc. was once on the verge of going into bankruptcy. They split the mail order and OEM into two divisions. There is a connection while VERY small in that they agreed to allow the same name to be used.

Comp Access that you guys are thinking is the shop in question is actually Ride Motorcycles, Inc. DBA Comp Access.

It's VERY confusing for the customer, I know, but understand that they are two different stores. You are not going to get the same price and they cover their asses by stating that the prices may differ.

Here's the link:

http://www.compacc.com/service/Competition_Accessories_Motorcycle_Retail_Store.cfm

They are using the Comp. Access. heritage to validate things...

i ordered a set of those too (stg again... about $220 shipped! crazy!)

that and brake lines and brake pads and some other crap.

if you were a middle of the field intermediate, and was used to riding around on OEM honda 600rr pads from 2003 with 13000 (street) miles on them, and just wanted something that will last a long time and not mess up your rotors and perform at least as good as your terribly fading and worn pads, which would you get? vesrah RJL, carbone street pads, or carbone race pads?

I put the carbone street pads on last year and definitely had a better feel over the stockers. I guess it depends on how much your goin to street the yellow beast. I think this is a STG review.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDxfALXgSXs&feature=youtube_gdata

Edited by rslocum

Uh, no. Again, check it out. Click the website even and see.

I think I MIGHT have better info than a few people would have on the topic...

Still Going Strong in Springfield, Ohio

The Competition Accessoriesâ Motorcycle & ATV Superstore in Springfield, Ohio has been serving local riders since 1993. The store is a full line franchised Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Ducati dealer offering sales and service on these and other models. They also offer a large selection of aftermarket parts and accessories displayed in an award winning store design. If you are in the central Ohio area be sure to stop in for a great deal on new and used Motorcycles, ATVs and Scooters. (Note: prices and selection in this location may differ from in posted internet and phone order pricing.)

They're website says they still have a large selection of aftermarket parts and accessories displayed in Springfield. Last time I was by there they still sold catalog parts, and they would order stuff into the store for you if they didn't have it, which saved you on shipping. Just saying. The prices might be higher in the store, but like most if you question it they often match the online/catalog price.

They're website says they still have a large selection of aftermarket parts and accessories displayed in Springfield. Last time I was by there they still sold catalog parts, and they would order stuff into the store for you if they didn't have it, which saved you on shipping. Just saying. The prices might be higher in the store, but like most if you question it they often match the online/catalog price.

Would you then have to pay Ohio tax? I just ordered a helmet from the South Carolina place and didn't have to pay sales tax! :banana:

oh snap

ok, just checked and it's $207/set for 120/70 front and 180/55 rear. that is pretty fantastic.

btw, the website is www.xtrmsbks.com

Jason over at xtrmsbks.com is the man. I ordered about all of my new race bike stuff from him at a heck of a price! I will be doing most of business from him in the future. Tires idk, still chewing back and forth on Power One's and BT003's.

Jason over at xtrmsbks.com is the man. I ordered about all of my new race bike stuff from him at a heck of a price! I will be doing most of business from him in the future. Tires idk, still chewing back and forth on Power One's and BT003's.

Get the power one's