Snow

scottb

Yep, cleaned the wifes car off at 8 and started it up. She leave's at 8:30 for work. My nephew's birthday party is supposed to be today at 2:30 in Gahanna. Don't know if it's still on or not.

It's times like this I miss southern Cali. Next to no snow. I wish I had my bike when I was out there, year long riding would be awesome.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEATHER: Counties Under Snow Emergency

Level 2 Snow Emergency: Morgan, Hocking, Guernsey, Athens, Coshocton, Knox, Licking, Morrow, Perry and Union counties.

Level 1 Snow Emergency: Marion, Fairfield, Crawford, Delaware, Fayette, Franklin, Madison, Pike, Ross and Pickaway counties.

No Level 3 Snow Emergencies have been reported.

In hind sight, I wish I had thought to park the cars closer to the road. I's rather be able to get out, and then clear the driveway at my leisure to get them closer to the door. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess.

Dibs on the RVT

Edited by jporter12

This is my first winter with a newer 5HP 2 stage snow thrower. I did my drive, and both neighbors drive. The slush at the apron from the street plow was no problem.I kinda felt like that guy on the old Wagner power roller commercial, "do you have a driveway I can clear?"........

Holy shit this is not the right snow for a single stage snowthrower... that was NOT cool

haha, it's too wet. It's too wet for a snow shovel also. Get a coal shovel, and make a "whirrrummm" noise with each toss of the snow... It'll make you feel all better about buying the snow blower.

disclaimer: DO NOT try shoveling snow with a non-functional snowthrower. It's not a shovel, and way too heavy...

SHIT! My RC's gone!;)

bastards

you know, I like those RC51s. I wonder if I'll eventually buy one for giggles.

Everyone should try a V-twin at least one in a life time. Hard to say. I like Moto-Guzzis (Griso) also. heh...