Snow

scottb

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Max, you remember the big hill you go up right after you get off 16 to come to my house.... a semi tried to head up that today about an hour into the storm, lets just say he didnt make it and will probally be late tonite or tomarrow before they get that mess straightend out.

I'll believe it when I see it. Every time they predict doom and gloom here in Columbus nothing happens!

Yeah, I'm quoting myself! So I guess I'll say I stand corrected this time, we gots some snow alright.

Really nothing that anyone shouldn't be able to handle though, oh wait a minute, I live in Columbus

where ABSOLUTELY KNOW ONE KNOWS HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE IN THE SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God almighty, if I didn't want to kill me some morons today!

Theres 10+ inches of the white sheit here now. The wife couldnt make it off the paved road with her car had to run down into town and pick her up and was still given it hell in 4wd to get back up here.

holy shit! seriously, hope everyone makes it home safe.

It is snowing a bit now, and it is the cold snow, which is not as good as the warm snow.

We have 8 or so inches here. It's about the best! We had the "warm snow" earlier, packs really nice, and it's tunring into the "cold snow" powdery stuff. Should be nice for snowmobiles and stuff!

We have 8 or so inches here. It's about the best! We had the "warm snow" earlier, packs really nice, and it's tunring into the "cold snow" powdery stuff. Should be nice for snowmobiles and stuff!

Yeah I wish I had a dualsport or a motocross, I'd love to be out doing donuts and havin fun in this shit!