Snow

scottb

It better fuggin not thats all there is to it. I just spent 6hrs solid in the biggest tracked skidsteer money can "thanks to my awsome farmer next door for letting me have it" digging out my driveway so I can get in and out. I will not accept any more snow I've got no where to put it.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It better fuggin not thats all there is to it. I just spent 6hrs solid in the biggest tracked skidsteer money can "thanks to my awsome farmer next door for letting me have it" digging out my driveway so I can get in and out. I will not accept any more snow I've got no where to put it.

Snow: (in a sinister voice to 1000rrdude) "Bend over and spell RUN!!! And LIKE it!"

Theres not much you can do with a shovel out here, my driveway is 1/2 mile long.

Exactly why she would do that if you give her attitude! She'd have to hide the keys to the loader, also! :lol:

I seemed impossible to shovel the driveway here, and it's maybe 60-80 ft long, 2 cars wide!

Wimp. Quitter.

Someone is jealous.....

I just have no desire to be surrounded by the decrepit crappyness of Cleveland, when if I only have one life to live and the opportunity to live surrounded by the grand canyon, and beaches, and palm trees, and waterfalls is available to me...

Someone is jealous.....

I just have no desire to be surrounded by the decrepit crappyness of Cleveland, when if I only have one life to live and the opportunity to live surrounded by the grand canyon, and beaches, and palm trees, and waterfalls is available to me...

From someone who now lives in Cleveland but has lived near everything you have mentioned above........the grass is not always greener, just saying. Nothing is free. You simply trade one evil for another.

I am moving to Nevada come fall...

Also have you looked at the cost of living in Nevada as well as if you wanted to stay closer to Vegas??? Rent for a place is crazy expensive, granted the roads and canyons/mountains are amazing. The cost is way above any reason to move there. I had a friend who lived there and she had to work 2 or more jobs to keep up with the cost of living.

that was that v plows maiden voyage. Weve had it for years, but never had a mount for it. I made welded up a mount for the front bucket, welded a hook to the top of the bucket for the chains and it was good to go.

From the looks of it, everything worked out well on it!

Also have you looked at the cost of living in Nevada as well as if you wanted to stay closer to Vegas??? Rent for a place is crazy expensive, granted the roads and canyons/mountains are amazing. The cost is way above any reason to move there. I had a friend who lived there and she had to work 2 or more jobs to keep up with the cost of living.

Neh, it wouldn't be in Las Vegas.... I just am looking for somewhere in that general area (Arizona included, as is Virginia ;) )