Buell thunderbolt s3 1900 miles $3900

zx0neFouR

What do you think of this bike? (just for fun)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this bike? (just for fun)

• I'd buy it if I have the cash!
    • This bike is not for me!
    • Overpriced!
    • Underpriced RARE Classic!
    • I hate buell
    • I respect buell

i broke the sound barrier on my 600rr with two bros slipon and PC3. The sonic boom caused every girl's clothes to fall off within a 2 mile radius. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

shut up and go play in the surf.......i have snow to shovel ;)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was never a Buell fan; twins are just not my style. I do however have respect for them after I have ridden with a few people on them. I haven't ridden with too many people here but I do know that south of Millersburg the Buells can stay with ANY Jap sport bike. I am also led to believe that there are multiple bikes that people have ridden to over 30K miles; most sport bike riders don't but that kind of miles on their bikes. (I said most I know we have people here that do.) Trust me these bikes aren't the lame pieces of shit I thought they were. If you think they are lame it is only because you don't have any real world experience with them. I was guilty of the same prejudice. Would I buy one? No but I'm not going to buy a SV either unless it's for my girlfriend.

The dumbass trying to sell this bike is in laa, laa land. I don’t know this market very well but it looks like it’s valued between $2,000 and $2,600 using a couple different sources. The Buell guys would probably have a better picture of what they are going for.

i dont hate buell, its just that there are sooooo many other bikes i would rather have for 4k

I love my Thunderbolt. 11 years old. Yearly oil filter, spark plugs and air filter cleaning is the only maintenance it has needed. Oh I left out one fuel pump. Not bad for 11 years old. A Buell, like any bike needs to be ridden. 1900 miles is not riding it is sitting. To bad it is a buyers market. Ride it and wait. It is has chance for collector value someday.

I just sold a 99 Thunderbolt that belonged to a friend of mine. He died in March, and I sold it for his wife. It had a Mikuni carb, Crane ignition, Supertrap muffler, and some sort of removable luggage rack. 9K miles. It ran/looked great. I sold it for $2500.00.

I had never rode a Buell, but I've owned several Harley's in the past. The thing I noticed it how bad it vibrated at idle, but soon as you came off idle it smoothed right out. Fun bike to ride, don't know if I would ever own one.

Anyway this was a few months ago, and nobody was beating the door down to buy it......The guy who bought loves it.

i broke the sound barrier on my 600rr with two bros slipon and PC3. The sonic boom caused every girl's clothes to fall off within a 2 mile radius. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

well that's OBVIOUSLY true... it's a honda :honda:

shut up and go play in the surf.......i have snow to shovel ;)

:plus1:

well that's OBVIOUSLY true... it's a honda :honda:

:nono: Ugh... And I ride a Hon-duh..... That sort of comment is usually made by a Squizuki rider.....

Edited by jporter12
Spelling of Hon-duh... Duh!