Buell thunderbolt s3 1900 miles $3900

zx0neFouR

What do you think of this bike? (just for fun)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this bike? (just for fun)

• I'd buy it if I have the cash!
    • This bike is not for me!
    • Overpriced!
    • Underpriced RARE Classic!
    • I hate buell
    • I respect buell

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This clearly looks like the guy from badweb. If you haven't read the up on that site, from the links...i encourage you to do so. He's clearly fucked over...at least one person from that site. Let this be a warning. We are NOT badweb. Most of us here, do not like Buell, do not like HD. Most of us are pretty close to you. So...if you have any idea's of doing the same shit you did there...things might turn out differently for you. Staring face down...would probably be the least of your problems.

If it is the same guy, shame on you man. Postin' up classified ads for a bike you don't have... you posted you sold it on Badweb for $2200. :eek::D

I showed up after all the editing, unfortunately.

Some people just like to be decietful, regrettably for those people, we have a large/knowledgeable community of people of all walks of life, and interest in several different types of bikes...

it's like those people in bars who like to tell you that they've done 260 mph on their cousin's stock gixxer 600...and when you tell them that isn't the case, they go "no i meant gixxer 1000", you correct them again and say "oh wait it was a 'busa"...*shakes head*

If it is the same guy, shame on you man. Postin' up classified ads for a bike you don't have... you posted you sold it on Badweb for $2200. :eek::D

It was definitely the same bike, and more than likely the same guy. He posted the same info on here that was on Badweb. I don't think that bike actually sold on Badweb. I saw it on Craigslist a few times after that thread on Badweb ended.

It was definitely the same bike, and more than likely the same guy. He posted the same info on here that was on Badweb. I don't think that bike actually sold on Badweb. I saw it on Craigslist a few times after that thread on Badweb ended.

I saw it on CL too. This is the problem with me giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I dunno, more would be goodness, it's been very entertaining so far.

Sort of like the craigslist bike I read yesterday, the one that the "good and clear" title that was for a chunk of frame sawed off that had the serial number on it. The bike for sale had a different frame, no title/registration, and had never been wrecked? And that is ok?

opinion: This Buell seems to come up for sale on the interwebz every three months.

So about 3 months from now, it should be back somewhere to entertain...

I showed up after all the editing, unfortunately.

Some people just like to be decietful, regrettably for those people, we have a large/knowledgeable community of people of all walks of life, and interest in several different types of bikes...

it's like those people in bars who like to tell you that they've done 260 mph on their cousin's stock gixxer 600...and when you tell them that isn't the case, they go "no i meant gixxer 1000", you correct them again and say "oh wait it was a 'busa"...*shakes head*

i broke the sound barrier on my 600rr with two bros slipon and PC3. The sonic boom caused every girl's clothes to fall off within a 2 mile radius. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

I was never a Buell fan; twins are just not my style. I do however have respect for them after I have ridden with a few people on them. I haven't ridden with too many people here but I do know that south of Millersburg the Buells can stay with ANY Jap sport bike. I am also led to believe that there are multiple bikes that people have ridden to over 30K miles; most sport bike riders don't but that kind of miles on their bikes. (I said most I know we have people here that do.) Trust me these bikes aren't the lame pieces of shit I thought they were. If you think they are lame it is only because you don't have any real world experience with them. I was guilty of the same prejudice. Would I buy one? No but I'm not going to buy a SV either unless it's for my girlfriend.

The dumbass trying to sell this bike is in laa, laa land. I don’t know this market very well but it looks like it’s valued between $2,000 and $2,600 using a couple different sources. The Buell guys would probably have a better picture of what they are going for.