Ready for some more snow?

chevysoldier

I just drove home. Whiteout conditions, can't see the roadway. If you don't already know where the roadway is, you're destined to run off the road or hit something. People are behaving well though. It's slippery even for a 4wd Jeep. Got some grip, but was sliding a bit more than I expected. Don't expect turns to go as planned, heh...

I just drove home. Whiteout conditions, can't see the roadway. If you don't already know where the roadway is, you're destined to run off the road or hit something. People are behaving well though. It's slippery even for a 4wd Jeep. Got some grip, but was sliding a bit more than I expected. Don't expect turns to go as planned, heh...

What does 4wd Jeep have to do with anything? :lol: Not referring to you Tom, but MANY idiots with 4wd vehicles think they're superior. Not the case on the street. I do as well, if not better in my Intrepitank. Except for the return trip from Sam's Club, with the underside bottoming out on the ice that's STILL in the center ot the lanes on the roads out here....

What does 4wd Jeep have to do with anything? :lol: Not referring to you Tom, but MANY idiots with 4wd vehicles think they're superior. Not the case on the street. I do as well, if not better in my Intrepitank. Except for the return trip from Sam's Club, with the underside bottoming out on the ice that's STILL in the center ot the lanes on the roads out here....

I've noticed that. 4wd is great for traction, but does nothing for stopping, durrr...

edit: and I like spinach... durrr...

edit deux; ok, watching evening news. Vehicles that wrecked because they could not stop --> SUVs!!! whodathunk...

Edited by ReconRat