NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

, a jerkwad on a red fireblade trying some 1 wheel turns in the middle of the pack,

Actually they have been called Hurricanes again since 08. And never Fireblades in the states. Get over it. When you say middle! Do you mean the first of the last pack? Or the last of the first pack? ;)

Actually they have been called Hurricanes again since 08. And never Fireblades in the states. Get over it. When you say middle! Do you mean the first of the last pack? Or the last of the first pack? ;)

lol, it's all good. First ride of the season I know some folks were wanting to ride slow/relax and I could definitely tell some folks were getting anxious doing a parade ride.

Trust me, if you want to ride hard and have a blast there are folks around here who will test your abilities, and you'll definitely want to go on a Kershuxton ride, just today wasn't meant to push anyone's limits.

The tard was in the middle of the first pack. We made a left from one road to another and the squid decided it would be cool pull a wheelie mid turn with his girlie on the back. The bike was at a 45 degree angle to the ground before he slammed it down. A bit to close to me for comfort. I have no doubt the boy could ride but there is a time and a place for everything and when your in tight quarters with others......that not the time.

The tard was in the middle of the first pack. We made a left from one road to another and the squid decided it would be cool pull a wheelie mid turn with his girlie on the back. The bike was at a 45 degree angle to the ground before he slammed it down. A bit to close to me for comfort. I have no doubt the boy could ride but there is a time and a place for everything and when your in tight quarters with others......that not the time.

Power wheelies out of corners are apparently too much.:rulez: Sorry for frightening you.

Yours truley Tard/ Squid/ Boy that can ride...HAHAHA

@ this point there was only 1 pack. And as gary said, wheelies in the middle of a group ride for everyone is uncalled for.

Power wheelies out of corners are apparently too much.:rulez: Sorry for frightening you.

Yours truley Tard/ Squid/ Boy that can ride...HAHAHA

Don't take it too personally, lots of folks love their parades :)

Although I will admit, timotheus power wheelied on accident next to me in Ashtabula and I almost crapped myself.... you damn hooligans.

:rolleyes: Are we really doing this? Really?

Like everyone said... today wasn't a 'test your skills' ride. Especially considering there were a few not used to group rides (regardless of speed) and it's not so much that they care you're doing your thing being squidly or wheelies and whatnot... it's more that you'll spook the folks not used to that stuff.

Like everyone's been saying... there's a time and place. Whoever wanted a skills test should've rode with us yesterday.

I don't hate anyone, I'm not even upset about it... just thought it was a bad call on 2 accounts: 1 it was specifically requested at the rider meeting, please no wheelies. 2 when the ride leader commented about it, the participant got shitty with him and stormed off in a hissy fit...

Situation could've been handled WAY better, that's all.

Yeah likwid, she can move pretty good. In retrospect I hope I didn't piss off the SV guy, you two blew by me and then I kicked it down to second and wound it out to 4th.

Edited by magley64

So back on subject...... I want to give another huge thanks to Lost1888 for putting together a great route. It was really great getting to meet everyone. The turn out was much bigger than I ever expected. It just goes to show that NEO does have a lot of riders who are hungry for more rides and events. I am still a newbie here but it seems like in years past there were not to many "group" rides and "stuff". Maybe this year we can all jump in and make more events happen.

So back on subject...... I want to give another huge thanks to Lost1888 for putting together a great route. It was really great getting to meet everyone. The turn out was much bigger than I ever expected. It just goes to show that NEO does have a lot of riders who are hungry for more rides and events. I am still a newbie here but it seems like in years past there were not to many "group" rides and "stuff". Maybe this year we can all jump in and make more events happen.

yup for sure.

Was good seeing that many folks getting together up here... I was incredibly pleased to see a group of that size take over a parking lot... and a line of 10 people all come riding in at the same time :D