NE spring meet

garysol1

I see there is a spring meet scheduled for Columbus/Canal Winchester area coming together. I would like to go but the truth is it is pretty far away for me to travel and I doubt I will be riding with our southern brothers all that often anyway.

So.....anyone in the Northeast area want to hook up for our own spring meet n great. We could have a cook out here at my place or meet somewhere like Quaker Steak or.......? Any thoughts? How many peeps would be interested in this?

UPDATED INFO!!!!!! Due to possible weather moving in we are moving the ride up to 1:00pm instead of 2:00pm just to make sure we all have a safe and dry ride.

QSL Valley View 4/3/2010

We will be meeting at the Quaker Steak and Lube in Valley View Ohio at noon time for for a couple of hours of bench racing and general BS and shenanigans :)

Let's meet by the outside tables.

At 2:00pm kick stands up and be ready to roll out on the 70 mile group ride.

QSL Valley View Map...Click Here

Edited by garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there is a spring meet scheduled for Columbus/Canal Winchester area coming together. I would like to go but the truth is it is pretty far away for me to travel and I doubt I will be riding with our southern brothers all that often anyway.

So.....anyone in the Northeast area want to hook up for our own spring meet n great. We could have a cook out here at my place or meet somewhere like Quaker Steak or.......? Any thoughts? How many peeps would be interested in this?

There will be something up there. Several people have offered to organize one. Likwid has a lot of contacts with area businesses up there. He just PMed me yesterday asking about organizing a meet and greet up there.

Every year we talk about doing NEO stuff, but there's never enough participation or the ball just gets dropped - and the few diehards that DO want to get together, slab it down to Cbus to hang with them.

If you want to do the legwork to organize everything only to be let down at the last minute... have at it. If you have a cookout at your place, I'll be there - that's only a 10 min ride for me, but I bet a lot of the east siders won't.

We'll start having bike nights at QSL soon enough - most of the time the crew meets at the QSL in Valley View, but occasionally a few of us ultra westsiders will do one at Sheffield

If you want to do the legwork to organize everything only to be let down at the last minute... have at it. If you have a cookout at your place, I'll be there - that's only a 10 min ride for me, but I bet a lot of the east siders won't.

Are you saying if I planned something noone would show up?

Guess it depends... for me, it's a lot easier to fit a hanging out in if it's only 20 mins away vs. an hour+ away. It's the difference between a couple hours in the afternoon vs. a whole day.

I'm not riding an hour to hang out for an hour to ride back another hour.

hehe, I hear you. From previous threads and discussions I'm believing a well organized, sponsored (food, booze and prizes) get together would be rather popular in NEO... even if it was a little bit of a shlep for the folks on the westside of Cleveland.

i'll try and get a 440 (lake county, not cuyahoga county) meetup going at the mentor QSL or some other place so those of us in lake county don't have to ride 1hr for a bike night on a weekday.

as far as other meetings, i've ridden down to cbus to attend. usually a good time.

i'll try and get a 440 (lake county, not cuyahoga county) meetup going at the mentor QSL or some other place so those of us in lake county don't have to ride 1hr for a bike night on a weekday.

as far as other meetings, i've ridden down to cbus to attend. usually a good time.

four four oh baby

lol

Who's running this thread anyway? I thought it was the guy on the ugly porker Honda vtwin bike

Damn it....I leave for a few hours and you douches go and fuck up my perfectly good thread.

While I don't mind going down to Columbus for an event the fact remains that the columbus and south guys will not be the guys Ill be riding with and seeing on a regular basis.

If a O.R. power that be has some contacts up here such as a pub or what ever I am more than down with that. If not again....Ill volunteer my house for a cookout but no stuntas and burnouts will be allowed. Naked woman are ok though.

Damn it....I leave for a few hours and you douches go and fuck up my perfectly good thread.

While I don't mind going down to Columbus for an event the fact remains that the columbus and south guys will not be the guys Ill be riding with and seeing on a regular basis.

If a O.R. power that be has some contacts up here such as a pub or what ever I am more than down with that. If not again....Ill volunteer my house for a cookout but no stuntas and burnouts will be allowed. Naked woman are ok though.

I'll be down for a cookout for sure.

Naked woman are ok though.

:lol: Yea right, in Avon!? You'd have to have a permit for them...

Avon has a zero-tolerance policy for any 'hillbilly shit'. I'm pretty sure that's what it reads in the city charter.

Yep.

Article 2 Section 3 paragrah d. "No hillbilly shit in our nice town, take that to North Ridgeville, Sheffield, or Elyria"

Avon has a zero-tolerance policy for any 'hillbilly shit'. I'm pretty sure that's what it reads in the city charter.

Yep.

Article 2 Section 3 paragrah d. "No hillbilly shit in our nice town, take that to North Ridgeville, Sheffield, or Elyria"

As long as the "ladies" have most of there teeth I dont see any issues then....