NEW in boxes - Custom Motorcycle Chassis (Hilliard)

Craigslist

Cyril Huze Kool Kat Custom motorcycle chassis. This is a soft tail roadster / street rod style chassis. Very nice.

New, never assembled, still in boxes from Cyril Huze.

Valued at more than $16,000.00 (you can find current pricing on his web site).

Set up for EVO power train ( can be easily set up for Twin Cam power train ). Chassis will accept most Harley Davidson engine designs.

250 rear tire w/ 18x8.5" 5 star and inboard brake set up, left side drive.

21" front tire w/ 2.15" 5 star and single brake.

3" stretch back bone, 40 degree rake, neck is minus 2".

Triple tree has internal brake lines.

Many billet parts.

Great chance to build yourself a custom bike from scratch and on a budget.

Clean MSO and never titled.

This is the real deal, Cyril Huze is a very well respected, big time designer/ builder. This was designed by Cyril Huze and Peter Penz (France), with some of fabrication being done by Matt Hotch, Jesse James and others. Picture of completed motorcycle is based on this chassis kit.

This chassis was built for an HBO reality t.v. series, but show was scrapped during filming and before bike was completed. You just cant make up a better bike story than that...

MAKE OFFER, reasonable offer will be accepted, I want it gone as it is of no use to me any longer and I am tired of storing.

Will take trades, email with what you have.

Will trade for Harley Sportster for the Mrs....

FREE Delivery available, ask for details.

Call me at ( 6 1 4 ) 3 7 4 - 1 1 2 2 or Email me at J U N K M A I L @ S P E A R S E M A I L . US

Please be advised that for whatever reason, Craigslist email system only works about half the time. I recommend using the email listed here or I may never get your email.

Thank you,

============================================================================================================================

W_H_E_N____R_E_S_P_O_N_D_I_N_G____B_Y____E_M_A_I_L____P_U_T____"N_O____S_P_A_M"____I_N____S_U_B_J_E_C_T____L_I_N_E____

More...