When we riding????

fusion

Nick I should be able to make it. If you are going to meet the Columbus riders near Wilmington then I will meet you there also as it is just as close for me as going to the Marathon. Let's make the meet in Wilmington at the Clinton County Motorsports exit. That way there is food, gas, etc at that exit. If you know of a better exit let me know. Should I ride the Ninja or the KZ???

bikes0021024.jpg

Alright Phil! Yeah, the Clinton County Motorsports is a GREAT place to meet up at! You do know it's further than marathon right? lol...WAY further dude. Bellbrook is a 10minute trip from you man..:rolleyes::p Anyways, yeah, that's good. I'll meet the ones that don't know how to get there at the Marathon station around here again and we will ride to meet you guys.:cool:

Dude it's all about the Quad cores now and 4 Gigs of DDR2 with 512 of DDR3 on the VC...you are using a Commodore 64!!!. And someday you are going to say to someone "damn look at that 2008 ZX-14. Man that is one sweet ride I had one of those 30 years ago...should have kept it. Wish I could get my hands on one of those today." HAHAHAHA

So Nick called to let me know my little post blew up a litle...niiiiiice. I've been sick and busy all week, home resting today. I'm going to try and make it depending on how I feel in the morning. Would be cool to at least ride up and meet some more of you, join for a bit and then head back.

Well we just got done and Cleaner and his buddy Adam who isn't on the board yet, are probably on 71N heading home right now.

I had a freakin' BLAST! Cleaner and Adam are good people. Cleaner and I really turned it up at the end of our ride and I had a smile on my face the whole time. Thanks for the good time fellas! Anytime yall want to meet up...I'm ALWAYS game!

It was Me, Cleaner, Adam, 06Ninja6 and Myson. We all get along very well and had an awesome time! Ya'll missed a great ride today and good people to talk too.

• 2 weeks later...