First day of fall quarter at CSCC

Casper

Its freaking insane here today. I had to park in a gravel lot two blocks away. This sucks. I can definitely say without any doubt our enrollment is up this quarter.

Should have got here earlier! I a great parking spot!! :lol:

I just have to try not to get hit when crossing Cleveland Ave.

Just saw ya yotaman. There is actually a section for motorcycle parking over in the employee lot between union hall and 670. They usually don't mess with motorcycles.

Then why did I have to get a parking pass for mine?? :? You told me to get it and you have your tacked on your bike! :twisted:

cbrgirl - because you'll be here a lot more than once or twice without a permit. duh. that means you have a greater chance of getting a ticket. during the first week of the quarter, they're usually very relaxed on the parking thing. my friend jackie hasn't even got her parking permit yet in the mail.

Yea I'm only gonna be there mon and wed from 3pm-9pm. Last night I actually parked in the garage right up next to the door to the Crossover bridge walkway thing. There were some cement poles then enough room behind them for about 5-8 bikes to park. It looked very good to me, right next to the door and a big area with protection from other cars cuz of the poles. I parked there and had no problem. :D