67 year old santa kicks butt

Uncle Punk

Funny video, does don't let your crocodile mouth get your butterfly ass in over your head mean anything to the dumbass? When you wear a t-shirt that states I Am A Motherfucker you expect trouble.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQJFv9SMSMQ

The old racist fucker needs to stay on his meds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek

Edited by Uncle Punk

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that when the black dude went to the front of the bus the girl recording can be heard saying, "Kick his ass". When he starts to get his ass handed to him, she says, "What the fuck!", like the black guy didn't go up there to do the same thing to Father Time.

Such a double standard there. If the black guy had gotten the best of Captain Insano (Name that movie) then she would have been cheering him on.

Oh and to add: The black guy is lucky that he didn't get some knees (Or punches for that matter) into the side of his skull while he went into a defensive position.

Edited by Goldie

Can someone summarize the conversation between to two? I can't really hear anything and I don't want to crank it up at work.

headphones are your friend Mr Ontario. :p

hahahahahahah Become a Fan

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Epic-Beard-Man/312776352892?v=wall&ref=nf

Oh yeah.. here ya go..

amberlamps.gif

amberlamps2.gif

21845_354481725464_503670464_5125279_4706235_n.jpg

Edited by flounder

it was hard to hear but i think the black guy said something sarcastic about spit shining the old fellas shoes and the old guy was going to take him up on his offer then they got into a pissing match......not sure if i heard it right

Edited by timotheus

There were two conversations going on and I'm not giving you a transcript of both wait until you get home. One, black kid with chip on his shoulder and old white dude with chip on his shoulder. Two, girl filming egging black kid on to beat old white guy, sees results and tells him she has filmed it so he can press charges. Black kid calls for an ambalamps.

More damage could have been done if he wasn't punching like he was doing Tai Chi. Come on!! Straighten out forearm! Punch from the hip! Twist the hip! Stop punch slapping!!!

His first jab was great..the right hand needs a lot of work. If he had caught him with a right immediately after that first jab, lights out.

Ok, I'm splitting hairs. Dude deserved to get his ass kicked though.

More damage could have been done if he wasn't punching like he was doing Tai Chi. Come on!! Straighten out forearm! Punch from the hip! Twist the hip! Stop punch slapping!!!

His first jab was great..the right hand needs a lot of work. If he had caught him with a right immediately after that first jab, lights out.

Ok, I'm splitting hairs. Dude deserved to get his ass kicked though.

While you a critiquing the merits of the different fighting tactics can you explain how the guy could have improved his fetal position.

While you a critiquing the merits of the different fighting tactics can you explain how the guy could have improved his fetal position.

hmm...how about letting go of the rail and getting into a proper fetal position? If you're going to commit, commit! Just like if you start a fight, you better be prepared to finish it. WTF are you doing with that rail? Gonna pole dance with it? Use it for momentum as you deliver your finishing move? Go all matrix with it?

matrix2.jpg

hmm...how about letting go of the rail and getting into a proper fetal position? If you're going to commit, commit! Just like if you start a fight, you better be prepared to finish it. WTF are you doing with that rail? Gonna pole dance with it? Use it for momentum as you deliver your finishing move? Go all matrix with it?

matrix2.jpg

So your saying both parties are fail? I am curious what the old dude was carrying in the bag, it sounded like a bag of chains.

So your saying both parties are fail? I am curious what the old dude was carrying in the bag, it sounded like a bag of chains.

Old guy walked away without leaking any fluids. I'd say he's a winnnar.

Black guy (yeah...I said it) needed to just STFU. If I know how to whoop ass, there's no need for me to advertise it or provoke anyone. The loudest dogs (people) are usually the most insecure and piss poor fighters.