FS: R6 Parts, Bike Jacket, Pants OBO OBO OBO OBO (Fairfield)

Craigslist

Yamaha R6 03-05 Black OEM Rear Seat Cowl. I payed well over 200 for this brand new from the dealership. It's in awesome condition and was only used for about a month! It's practically new! Asking price is $160.00 obo.

2dketle.jpg

157nayt.jpg

Alpinestars MX-1 Leather Sport Bike Jacket. I payed 600 dollars for this brand new, and payed over 100 for it to be custom tailored a few inches in for a skinnier person. It has some minor scuffs on the left sleeve and a tiny tear on the inside. It has a removable liner whether it's hot out or too cold. The hump on the back has holes on the top so you get a blast of fresh air on your back when you crouch down. This jacket is extremely padded and very well built. Asking price is $300.00 obo obo obo.

2qt98h5.jpg

2qw0f0l.jpg

2me6zus.jpg

2jb8hvl.jpg

1qhf9k.jpg

Vesrah RJL front brake pads for 03-05 R6, brand new still. I payed 100 for these, asking $75.00

157j19v.jpg

Teknic Leather Sport Bike Pants. They're in great shape and were only worn for one season. They come with new Hein Gericke pucks. Also, they were tailored a bit to fit skinnier legs, so technically about a 31-32 waist. Asking $120.00 obo.

16kz9tx.jpg

2iijwyh.jpg

1072pp3.jpg

yamaha, r6, r1, suzuki, gsxr, gixxer, honda, cbr, riding gear, shoei, sidi, vesrah rjl, teknic, hein gericke, alpinestars mx-1, jacket, helmet, pants, leather

More...