Opinions on bikes

Myzon26

does anyone have any ride time or opinions on this :

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/427846806.html

vs. this:

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/mcy/427575688.html

and both those bikes vs an f2 or f3. i'm trying to get some informed comparisons so when i really start looking in a few days i have a better idea of what i want. i have read all kinds of internet reviews but nothing beats first hand exp. thanks in advance

i want a bike that is at least bearable for the longer rides but handles well (for the long rides with twisties;)) what i'm looking for is maybe short reviews (likes, dislikes, problems with a particular model). and also do you guys think the prices are ok? i know in the end i am just going to have to test ride bikes to see what i think but it would help having a little info going in.

I would say honda. Plus your wanting to stay cheap right? This guy I rode w/ at a couple AMA rides had a 94 w/ close to 60,000miles and never had to do any major motor work.He also took really good care of it soooooooo roll the dice and see what happens. I would bet the honda IMO was better taken care of. VFR's have mostly older riders than that uki you were looking at.But at 2000 bucks either bike would be a good time.IMO which means:monkeypoo:

honda's rule

honestly I would recommend an F2 or F3, hell maybe even a F4 if ur lucky in that price range. I had an F2 for a while, still very quick and well balanced bike and you shouldnt have any problems with them even with high miles. I've seen people running over 40k on them too. pm me if you have any other questions..

Aaron