Sleep Talking Man.. Pure Awesome.

flounder

My ex girlfriend talked in her sleep. At first it weirded me a bit, but I learned to play with it. No matter how random what she said was, I'd top it in answer. Worked into the dream/conversation several times.

My new one just grunts. Not as fun....:p

My ex girlfriend talked in her sleep. At first it weirded me a bit, but I learned to play with it. No matter how random what she said was, I'd top it in answer. Worked into the dream/conversation several times.

My new one just grunts. Not as fun....:p

My ex did simular - mostly would act out her dreams. Her most re occuring one was she would be swimming in the pool. I would look over and she would be sleeping soundly and flapping her legs and arms. I'd wake her up and then she would be back asleep in a hour and swimming again. Ugh!

Another tendency is she would have dreams of being attacked or shot. I would be dead to the world, totally out, and suddenly she would sit up and start screaming at the top of her lungs but still sleeping. It would scare the shit outta me.

We eventually broke up and she went and married another guy. One things for damn sure, that guy is not getting any sleep! :D

MD

Edited by mello dude

My girl is a talker in her sleep as well. Pretty sure the other night she called me an a$$hole. She also tends to cry a lot in her sleep. Don't know if the 2 occurences are related though. I try not to take it personally...

She cries...in her sleep? That's disturbing...lol.

My 7 year old son does this! Will walk by his room and he starts mumbling something turn around to see what he said and he is back asleep. Will stand there for a min. and he starts talking again. Mostly about his little brother not touching his stuff. or yelling about his older brother to stop hitting him. He also sleep walks, will walk around with his eyes open in a trance and will not remember anything the next day. He scares the shit out of me once in awhile, I will come home from second shift walk upstairs and he is standing in a dark hallway, not saying anything. I have to usher him back to bed. If you try to wake him he freaks out and start screaming and crying. We had to start shutting his door to keep him in his room.