Holy crap, a motorcycle tow truck!

ShankroidBeast

the goldwing has a flat six that is huge and can easily handle that.....im sure a truck wouldnt fly but in japan so not many trucks lol

Dude that'd be sweet. Go on vacation and bring your car with you :D You know, just in case you have to drive somewhere.

If you are riding one of those with a car attached you better pray that you never have anyone pull in front of you and you need to make an emergency stop. It simply ain't gonna happen.

No of course not. Your best bet is to LEAP off the bike and onto the car. If possible you can climb through the window and be protected.

lol

Good thinking Likwid, try to climb in the window. At least riding the tow bike/truck you would already be wearing a helmet so your melon would be protected as you get crushed by the vehicle in tow.

Yup! I wonder what would happen if you drove the towed car with the bike in front... would need some rope to steer the bike maybe :)

Those are for pulling stalled cars off of main roads/bridges to get traffic moving again, the bike can get through the traffic, in front of the broken car and tow it off to a safe place to resume traffic. they're not for traveling with. just as an emergency car removal.

Those are for pulling stalled cars off of main roads/bridges to get traffic moving again, the bike can get through the traffic, in front of the broken car and tow it off to a safe place to resume traffic. they're not for traveling with. just as an emergency car removal.

I don't know why Dweezel is on the short bus. That was very insightful. Now it makes sense. Must be a handful to drive. Two wheels, high center of gravity, LOTS of weight. No thanks.

You know, I bet the bar in the back comes down when you stop. It would have to right? Imagine that on the way over :-P

Edited by ShankroidBeast
I'm down to my last dingleberry, my mind is not right

Now that actually makes some sense. Where did you find this out?