Need Powder Coating read this!!!!!! (Ohio)

Craigslist

I would first like to clear up a few things on behalf of ATTENTION TO DETAIL POWDER COATING in springfield, ohio. Someone on craigslist "I wont mention the business name" is flagging my ads a writing FAKE bad reviews about my powder coating. This is because this is another powder coater who is trying to get more business by bashing mine. That is not how I play and there is plenty of work out there for everyone. First of all I have never had any complaints about my work due to the simple fact that if I wouldn't put the part on one of my personal projects I don't want you putting it on yours. If I am not satisfired with the finish or YOU are not satisfied with the finish it DOES NOT leave my shop. I don't go by the GOOD ENOUGH rule. And anyone who has ever brought a part to me to be coated knows I take pride in my work and enjoy what I do very much. I also tell everyone that leaves my shop "if your are not totally satisfied for any reason simply give me a call or stop back in and we will take care of the problem" Simple as that. That being said Attention to Detail Powder Coating in Springfield, Ohio would be happy to do business with any of you and you will be happy you did business with us. Thank you

More...