1995 Kawasaki ZX7R (Celina Ohio) $2500

Craigslist

I have a decent 1995 Kawasaki zx7r motorcylce that I would like to sell. It is in good mechanical condition, it runs fine. Cosmetics are ok, all the plastic is there and mounts up fine, the front fairing has a peice broke off above the mirror on the leftside "if ur sitting on the bike" and was like this when I got it, it is also missing the leftside mirror so I put the right side on the left. In the photo you can see a scrape up on the right side cover, there is also a scrape on the same side up on the fairing and windshield.The key cylinder has given me problems here and there, it is common on these bikes and was a problem when I got it. Most of the time the key cylinder was fine but it does need changed " it's a contact issue in there". The front shocks are gonna need new seals and wipers installed as they are leaking. Tires are fair. Transmission has all gears "YES EVEN 2ND AND 3RD" but the clutch will slip if you try to ride it hard, again it was like this when I got it so I just did'nt beat on it "the clutch only slips at high rpm, lower rpms it's fine" and would last awhile as long as you did'nt beat on it a lot. I put maybe 500 miles on it since I've had it. I changed the oil and filter this past summer and adjusted the chain. It has aftermarket turns and a led rear taillight and a pipe. The bike is not perfect by any means and you may find flaws that I did'nt. Also when I got this I found many bolts missing so I bought a stainless bolt kit and took care of that. I hav'nt fixed a lot of these issues because I decided last year that I was'nt gonna keep it, I am 38yrs old and my wife is 34yrs and with my small size it just was'nt comfortable with 2 of us on it so we decided to sell it and find a cruizer. It's well worth having a look at it and I am open to offers and possible trades. Please email me at rfwlll@yahoo.com or call mon-thur 5:30pm-9:30pm and fri-sun anytime at 4one9-five8six-five88seven. NO SCAMMERS or SPAMMERS!! Thanks, Russ

More...