die happy ... ride a bike

Likwid

Can't it say LIVE Happy....Ride a Bike...come on, we aren't all destined to death on two wheels...me, most likely cause I sort of suck, but not the rest of you!

Well, we're all going to die SOMETIME. Regardless of how we go, we gotta enjoy life!

I think there's 2 ways to interpret the shirt, you'll die riding a bike, or you'll die happy if you rode a bike. I'm ok with people thinking riding a bike is a dumb risk, it's the best dumb risk I ever made :D

Funny' date=' I had a wife that "sort of sucked". I traded her in on one that knew what she was doing.[/quote']

Haha..sucks for her. Luckily my man is patient...and buys cheap bikes that I can wreck until I learn...which might take a minute :D

I think there's 2 ways to interpret the shirt, you'll die riding a bike, or you'll die happy if you rode a bike. I'm ok with people thinking riding a bike is a dumb risk, it's the best dumb risk I ever made :D

I would have to agree...my life is more satisfying since Michael got me on a bike...it's an incredible rush