1982 SUZUKI GS550L Ride it anywhere (Sardinia) $1100

Craigslist

This is a 1982 GS550L Suzuki with clear title. It runs and rides great, has newer tires in excellent condition, looks sharp, and great on gas with plenty of power for 265lb man.

It is a 6-speed that shifts great and evrything works except the turn signals need to be flashed manually by turning them on and off. I know this is an easy fix but I am an electrical Idiot and do not have time to figure it out. I rode this bike last summer without issue and I would trust it on long trips or for a daily driver. As far as trades go I am interested in sport bikes any years any makes, boats, cars, trucks, just about anything with a motor, and maybe other stuff just make an offer and if I am interested I will get back with you. 513-292-5308 or email me. Please send pics or a good description of trades and or money offers. If you have an absurd offer go ahead but please do it via email or text so I can ignore it easier. thank you, Greg

More...