So damn tired of comments from the "peanut gallery"

ShankroidBeast

• 2 weeks later...

I only read the first post and I'm new here, so take this with a grain of salt, but heres what I say. Fuck what other people think. Do what you gotta do and fuck the rest.

"years from now, its not what you have done that you will regret, but what you havent." - Mark Twain

Also, next time somebody says "that thing is going to kill you" say "If you don't shut up, so will stupid comments like that."

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same comments from everyone when I started riding...mostly about how irresponsible it is when I am a dad to two little girls to do something so dangerous that could take me from them. I use the same logic as the rest of you that I could also walk out my front door and be hit by lightning, or run over by a bus, or slip on the ice and break my neck, or something along those lines. When it is your time to go it is your time...and a person should definitely be more afraid of not living life to the fullest instead of dying.

"Using this product may result in a vaginal discharge with the consistency of cottage cheese" - Vagisil
does it really say that on a vagisil box? anyone see the warning on the Alli diet pills?

• oily spotting in your undergarments;
  • oily or fatty stools;
  • orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
  • gas with discharge, an oily discharge;
  • loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements;
  • an increased number of bowel movements;
  • stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rectal pain; or
  • weakness, dark urine, clay-colored stools, itching, loss of appetite, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).

I got the same comments from everyone when I started riding...mostly about how irresponsible it is when I am a dad to two little girls to do something so dangerous that could take me from them.quote]

That's what I hear. My mother is so angry at me for riding she can hardly look at me. It's tough to have someone you care about so much care so little about things you care about. I love my son, riding doesn't make me a bad Mom, if anything it makes me a better one, if I can risk a little, I can let him risk a little.

I don't like hearing that crap from others, but 'to each his own' I don't think anyone on this site will have anything different to say as we are all riders :) We're the lucky ones