Hilliard Gun Show This weekend-Here's a coupon.

chevysoldier

Anyone else going?

http://www.ops-shows.com/hilliard.html

February 27th and 28th.

PUBLIC:

SATURDAY: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

SUNDAY: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Admission is $5 per person. Women and children under 12 free.

Coupon for a buck off.

http://ops-shows.com/ECOUPON.html

scan0015-600x327.png

I'll probably be in Sunday too, gotta do a timing belt on my car. 230,000 miles and I think it's original.

Damn bubby! what kind of car?

the special ops show in roundtown sucks. Never been to the hilliard one, but cant imagine its much better.

Damn bubby! what kind of car?

the special ops show in roundtown sucks. Never been to the hilliard one, but cant imagine its much better.

'91 Toyota Tercel. Stick shift, base model. Don't even have cup holders. But I do get about 32mpg.

I figure I'll check it out, it's only 4 bucks. I haven't been to hardly any other shows other than the Sportsman's Club in Johnstown.

Edited by chevysoldier

Say Max,

Last time "the boss" and I went to Hilliard was last winter and the show was half the size from previous years. There were so many damn people packed into those two building you could hardly get around!

As for me...I'll stay away from the gun shows since the boss got me an LCP for Valentines Day last weekend and just a few hours ago I made full payment on an LWRC M6A3 556 (shipping out to my FFL on Monday). That...she don't know about yet so don't mention that tomorrow night! LOL! She might take my LCP back! Yeeeee haaaaaw!:eek::D

Hell...if ya'll ever want to know where the shows are, just go to this linky. Good stuff!

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/ohio_gun_shows.htm

Edited by \m/ \m/

Say Max,

Last time "the boss" and I went to Hilliard was last winter and the show was half the size from previous years. There were so many damn people packed into those two building you could hardly get around!

As for me...I'll stay away from the gun shows since the boss got me an LCP for Valentines Day last weekend and just a few hours ago I made full payment on an LWRC M6A3 556 (shipping out to my FFL on Monday). That...she don't know about yet so don't mention that tomorrow night! LOL! She might take my LCP back! Yeeeee haaaaaw!:eek::D

Hell...if ya'll ever want to know where the shows are, just go to this linky. Good stuff!

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/ohio_gun_shows.htm

Damn man, you guys are always getting each other firearms for gifts.

Nothing says love like weapons!

Make sure I get to shoot that little thing before she takes it back. I've been wanting to try one out.

The little beast has a bark to it that is for sure. I thought I was sold on the LCR but the LCP has a nice heavy first trigger pull on it like a good carry revolver does so I went for the LCP. One in the pipe and six in the mag is pretty good.:cool:

Got lucky and found two 100 round boxes Winchester white box at Ohio Valley Outdoor and snatched them up!

I have to say, the thing shoots a lot better then I ever anticipated for being a dinky ass little gun. The sites suck (expected for a belly gun like that) but we were both hitting empty pint cans of Guinness at 20 yards with the little bastard. Good stuff.

The sites (or lack there of) worked just fine once I got the hang of them. Any bigger they'd probably be more likley to snag when displaying.:eek:

Damn man, you guys are always getting each other firearms for gifts.

Nothing says love like weapons!

Make sure I get to shoot that little thing before she takes it back. I've been wanting to try one out.

Here's my prediction for chevy. You'll go, it'll be 100 idiots trying to sell a box of 50 rounds for 20-30$

You'll find a little item (gun brush, hat, etc etc) that you'll buy so it doesn't feel like you wasted the $4 :D

:lol: now that isn't true, they said 175+ tables.

the other 75 tables won't have any in stock :D

lol damnit Likwid.

I hope this show is full of deals and I get something at an unbelievable price then I can rub it in your face. :lol: haha

Afterwards we are gonna visit my grandmother, so she gets to see her one and only great-grandchild so the day won't be a total waste.