CPD Bike Cop

Chrome

So i was driving down the freeway the other day and saw a cop on the other side of a bridge, pulled someone over. i couldnt see him untill i was right next to the bike. i thought that there was some rule/law for cops that they can't "Hide". Correct me if i'm wrong here but you can't see a bike if it is backed up into that little spot on a bridge.

---------------------------------

-cop-

---------------------

Bridge ^

Driving ->

for those wo can't follow my explanation.

Does anyone think that this is wrong for them to do this, is it a fightable ticket?

As for cops hiding (:mad:) anyone heading East on Polaris Parkway (away from the Shell station) about 200-300 yards before you get the the lights at Cleveland Ave you go over a small bridge, the cops sometime park on the right side up on the grass behind the bridge rails so they see you WAY before you see them. They sit there with the silly speed gun & clock you before you know it. Oh & when you pass them you the do have there headlights ON... a lot of :mad: use that is when the cop car is facing the same way as you are.

Damn cops.