Riding 10/21...need a route

wolfman

Me and a few others were planning on riding again this Sunday. Probably meeting at Iron Pony again at noon. I would like to ride in SE Ohio (logan/hocking hills area)...Can somebody suggest a good route or want to come with us that knows the area?

I've heard 555 is a good one but I looked on mapquest and its nearly 2 hrs from Columbus :( Is there a good route thats a little bit closer?

Thanks,

Eric

204E to 158S to 256E to 664S... 664 goes down into Hocking Hills and is sick. Take 664 all the way to 56E, slow your pace when you see signs on 56 that say "Bump" (they're tearing up the road and it can get hairy), then take 374 back to 664... 664/56/374 is a nice little loop with some great twisties...

And if you ever go to 555, just skip it and hit 377... It's a much better road... Clean.

I also could possibly go with you guys... Although I'd prefer a slightly earlier departure time... like 10:30ish... I'd wanna rock 3-400 miles before it gets dark...

I could go earlier maybe 10:30 or 11...would have to check to see if that works for the others though. Right now its just me and exSRAaron and maybe a couple guys I know who aren't on the board.

Anybody else want to come?

dont go to 555. it sucks been there. lots of gravel and blind corners

It wasn't that bad the last time I was on it... of course that was 1.5 months ago... Blind corners haven't changed, but the gravel was gone... I just like 377 is all around a better road.

I could go earlier maybe 10:30 or 11...would have to check to see if that works for the others though. Right now its just me and exSRAaron and maybe a couple guys I know who aren't on the board.

Anybody else want to come?

Coolio... Let me know.

I'm probby up for it, but not 100% yet. Depends on weather & what I get into Saturday nite and whether or not it requires sleeping off...

If I go, I'm sure to be the one in the back play'n the roll of "anchor," at least until I get some sliders!

Every ride needs an anchor!