First timer in Millville

RStar417

Yeah, I know, where the heck is Millville? Between Hamilton and Oxford in SW Ohio. Just a spit of a town, but it has a bar, two gas stations and a place that sells "adult products" if that happens to be your thing. I live about a mile outside of town. Nice and quiet.

I saw a link to this site on Craigslist and decided to check it out. I currently have a 2006 RoadStar 1700 that I would love to be on if the damn cold and snow would go away. I did take it out last weekend for a quick 14 miles just to blow the dust off and the carbs out.

I ride with about 6 friends now, most of us are camping buddies as well. I will certainly turn them on to this site.

Heading to Sturgis in August for nine days, should be a hoot...

• 1 month later...

We are not riding to Sturgis. We have an RV toyhauler that will take two in the back and pull two more on a trailer. We have a full hook-up site at Glencoe Campground across from Full Throttle Saloon just outside Sturgis.

That bar in Millville has changed names a number of times. I pass Tailgators now and then, but never been in... I just like cruising the back roads of Butler and Preble counties and then sneak over into Indiana.