Want to go camping with me?

Likwid

I wouldnt tell anyone where I buried said friend.

That may be a cold time of year for a camp trip, but I may be down.

WTF??? why did my comment get moved? I was simply addressing cousin Kyles comment then answering the original question.

sp_0511_06_v6.jpg

I'm down for the camp and ride trip if it isnt too cold.

Fucking Stephen Hawking could have put that bike back together by himself by now Lance.

That is one of the funniest damn things I ever ever read on here. :D

Lance, What are you putting together, I thought you sold the bikes?

About riding & camping... maybe if it's warm.

Is this the gayest sounding thread ever? It sounds like Casper is trying to convince his new found reluctant gay lovers.

Friday: Meet at the campground, dinner, drinks,

Saturday: Breakfast, ride, lunch, ride, back to campground for dinner, drinks.

The lodge or a cabin would probably be a better bet. Either way it'll be fun. A half-way decent sleeping bag is good down to 15.

It's heaven. Different groups go different directions, join up back at the campgrounds. I'm really game for whatever. It'd just be a fun weekend away, out in the woods.

Likwid catches on.

I have to decline...Likwid no likey the "roughing it"

Time for some more sweet talk.

If you've never been, you really should. Spruce Knob, amazing.
That should get you what you're looking for.
We can get the lodge. It's nothing fancy, but it'd be warm. And it has a kitchen and bathroom.
The "lodge" has four bedrooms. Comfortably sleeps at least 8. That's definitely worth it. And alcohol is okay. :D

I'll pass, the eight of you "guys" have a good time. Keep the pictures to yourselves.

Is this the gayest sounding thread ever? It sounds like Casper is trying to convince his new found reluctant gay lovers.

Likwid catches on.

I'll pass, the eight of you "guys" have a good time. Keep the pictures to yourselves.

pot-kettle-black.jpg

Motherfucker, my post was moved here too. This shit has to stop. Can we get a button for all of us to use that will start a new thread in ranting and raving when some asshole decides to jack our threads? My post makes no sense moved over here out of context. Fuck Casper you are making me look like an idiot.

Motherfucker, my post was moved here too. This shit has to stop.
Stop junking up my thread. :D
Can we get a button for all of us to use that will start a new thread in ranting and raving when some asshole decides to jack our threads?
Yes, you can. It's called the report button. It looks like: report.gif. You click it, tell us someone is threadjacking, and we (mods/admins) clean it up.
My post makes no sense moved over here out of context. Fuck Casper you are making me look like an idiot.
You cannot possibly blame me for you looking stupid. :lol: