1982 Honda Goldwing for sale (Columbus) $600

Craigslist

Here is the scoop.. I have a 82 Honda Goldwing in good condition with new chrome parts on it new battery its the 1100. It runs in choak but when you take it out of choak it dies .. The carbs need to be cleaned in it I have called to small idependent shops and they said about 200 or 300 to fix .. everything else is good.. Here is the other problem the guy I bought it off of did not give me the title to it and has since left the country I called the BMV and Ohio Highway Patrol and it has a clean and clear title on it. I dont want to go down and get a replace ment title I just want it gone out of my garage cause I bought a new bike and I need the room . PLEASE COME AND GET THIS THING !!! I am asking 600.00 cash OBO to come and pick this thing up. Like I said it will run you just need to have the carbs cleaned and you need to get a title or if you want it just for parts I dont care .. I would like it gone by this weekend . I have the BMV title search that they did on it to say its not stolen or has a lean on it .. you can email me at JJordan5577@yahoo.com or text me or call at 614-535-5036

More...