2002 Yamaha R1 (Cincinnati, Ohio) $4650

Craigslist

2002 Yamaha R1. I am the second owner of this very strong bike. It has a little less than 15000 miles on it, with a Wiley Co carbon fiber exhaust and new Shinko Raven tires with less than 500 miles on them. Bike was dropped in a driveway by previous owner which has very light scratches on right mid fairing hardly see them and a scratch on the tail with a small crack in the plastic under the seat, again very small and unnoticable. That is the only bad on the bike everything else is great very strong and runs perfect. Clear title in hand. Bike has always been garage kept and cleaned after riding. Also tuned before every season. Very nice bike and priced to sell spring is right around the corner. Would like for someone to take her and ride her in stead of sitting in my garage (just no time to ride anymore) She was probably out 10 rides last season.

Please no trades at this time i'm done riding and don't have time for toys anymore. :( If interested contact Kevin @ 859-486-8089. Thanks for looking.

More...